Terms & Conditions
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and for aggregate marketing reporting purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
- These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
- To reject or delete this cookie visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
Google Conversion Tracking
- This cookie helps us to determine how many people who click on our ads end up enquiring about and applying to our courses.
- To reject or delete this cookie visit http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
Where we store your personal data
When using our site to carry out transactions which involve the use of a credit or a debit card (and only then), all information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. To notify you about changes to our service.