This is an intensive two-day course.
- Exploring the critical challenges within the organisation as identified by the participant
- How does the coaching leader help others deliver against the vision and values of the organisation?
- How does coaching support talent management?
- What is the best way to deliver empowerment through a coaching style approach?
- 2 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these short courses but, please note the programmes will be taught in English.
The intention is to help participants embed a coaching model in order to deliver a more people-focused culture. Participants on the Coaching Leader Programme will:
- Develop essential coaching skills
- Be able to apply essential coaching skills when working with their teams
- Be able to facilitate the establishment of a coaching culture in the organisation
- Be provided with tools and methodologies to deliver performance coaching and personal development to the people they lead or manage