This 2 day LELP module further builds on the learning achieved in the LELP Foundation Module. Ideally a participant will have attended the Foundation Module or will have evidence in their Professional Development Plan that demonstrates similar level achievements in our other programmes.
As the ability to shape the business aspect of policing and law enforcement is becoming ever more critical for leaders, this LELP course helps participants develop a confidence in ethical performance management as well as providing a platform to explore the concept of systems thinking.
- What is performance management and why it has importance
- Systems thinking and its utility for policing and law enforcement
- Acquiring basic financial management skills and their value in daily practice
- How to manage ‘new knowledge’ and deliver change against competing demands
- Using the politics of policing and law enforcement to the advantage of the communities we serve
- 2 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these un-accredited short courses but, please they are specifically designed to be studied by students working within a law enforcement / regulatory / government role. All the courses will be taught in English.
Students working through the learning outcomes of the Law Enforcement Leadership Programme will have a greater understanding of the context of policing and law enforcement; how to focus their teams towards delivering outstanding performance; and have a more effective understanding of their leadership style and its impact on those they manage.