This is a 2 day course. Leaders make change happen, they create the environments where empowerment can produce valued outcomes within an ethical framework, and therefore they have to develop an appropriate understanding of drivers for change and how to engage their people towards delivering continuous improvement against community and organisational needs.
- Further develop their coaching and mentoring skills evidencing clear understanding of when to use each tactic to maximum return
- Understand and encourage environment where both cognitive ability and emotional intelligence are understood and nurtured in order to deliver outstanding leadership results
- Understand what change models work and how can they be applied in a policing and law enforcement context
- Possess a critical analysis of both the moral and the business case for diversity and difference and its strategic utility
- Better manage conflict management by having the skills and ability to carry out ‘difficult conversations’
- Understand the importance of ethical leadership and how to better lead at an authentic level
- 2 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these un-accredited short courses but, please they are specifically designed to be studied by students working within a law enforcement / regulatory / government role. All the courses will be taught in English.
Students working through the learning outcomes of the Law Enforcement Leadership Programme will have a greater understanding of the context of policing and law enforcement; how to focus their teams towards delivering outstanding performance; and have a more effective understanding of their leadership style and its impact on those they manage.