EW in conjunction with cyber warfare is fast becoming a battle winning capability. Ensuring that you understand the key elements of EW and how EW data can integrate with other Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) assets is key to maximising the capability of your systems. This course will provide you with the ability to maximise the effectiveness of your EW platforms in any given scenario and can be tailored for those who are new to this domain.
- Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Capability Management
- Capability Deployment of EW Assets - Planning
- Capability Deployment of EW Assets - Deployment
- Capability Deployment of EW Assets - Support
- Capability Deployment of EW Assets - Sustainment
- Capability Deployment of EW Assets - Recovery
- Mission Management
- Analysis and Fusion Reporting and Management
- Coalition Operations
- Intelligence feeds
- Where Cyber meets the electromagnetic spectrum (EMS)
- 5 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these un-accredited short courses but, please note they will all be taught in English.
The above training programmes is relevant, current and individually designed. Our courses can be combined with situational based multiagency exercises designed to meet specific training outcome requirements. The providers have a pedigree in delivering customized or catalogue courses to military, law enforcement, industry and government organisations as well as private security companies, and have a proven track record of successfully delivering courses to students whose first language is not English. The providers can also create instructor led software based training solutions designed to specific government and industry standards and train the trainer packages (T3).