The use of an IED is dependent on several factors and a well-trained perpetrator will analyse the selected target with care, conducting recon and rehearsals before committing to an attack. Understanding the reasons why targets are selected, which IED types are suited to a given situation and the procedures used to deploy a device are essential if an accurate threat assessment is to be produced.
- Terrorist Networks
- Operational Planning for an IED attack - Anti-personnel attacks
- Operational Planning for an IED attack - Anti-vehicle attacks
- Operational Planning for an IED attack - Anti-property attacks
- Operational Planning for an IED attack - Economic disruption
- Case studies of significant VIP attacks
- The threat from Secondary devices
- Conduct of Operations
- 3 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these un-accredited short courses but, please note they will all be taught in English and are designed for Service personnel only.
The above training programmes are relevant, current and individually designed. Our courses can be combined with situational based multiagency exercises designed to meet specific training outcome requirements. The providers have a pedigree in delivering customized or catalogue courses to military, law enforcement, industry and government organisations as well as private security companies, and have a proven track record of successfully delivering courses to students whose first language is not English. The providers can also create instructor led software based training solutions designed to specific government and industry standards and train the trainer packages (T3).