EW has many facets that combine to produce a battle winning capability. During this course we will look at the subtle nuances of each sub-domain associated with EW and clearly define the manner in which each discipline is employed to best effect. This course will provide you with the underpinning knowledge to prepare you for employment in a post associated with EW either as a practitioner or in support of industry.
- Introduction to Land EW
- Policy and Doctrine
- The Application of Electronic Attack
- The Need for Electronic Defence
- The Application of Electronic Surveillance - Search
- The Application of Electronic Surveillance - Intercept
- The Application of Electronic Surveillance - Direction Finding
- The Application of Electronic Surveillance - Analysis
- The Electronic Warfare Coordination Centre
- 5 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these un-accredited short courses but, please note they will all be taught in English.
The above training programmes are relevant, current and individually designed. Our courses can be combined with situational based multiagency exercises designed to meet specific training outcome requirements. The providers have a pedigree in delivering customized or catalogue courses to military, law enforcement, industry and government organisations as well as private security companies, and have a proven track record of successfully delivering courses to students whose first language is not English. The providers can also create instructor led software based training solutions designed to specific government and industry standards and train the trainer packages (T3).