This course addresses key elements of Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) Technical Analysis and will provide delegates with a sound operational understanding and appreciation of ELINT and its role within modern warfare. The course will be delivered with a blend of theory and practical based lessons. The practical elements of the course will be conducted using a state of the art Pulse Analysis Tool, enabling delegates to conduct Technical Analysis of real world parameters. The combination of theory based knowledge and the practical Pulse Analysis Tool ensures delegates increase their understanding of the complex parameters used in radar systems, as well as the skills needed to produce effective and useful ELINT Data files.
- Electronic Intelligence Defined
- Major ELINT Signal Parameters
- Radar Equations and Constraints
- ELINT Interception System Characteristics
- Characteristics of a Pulse
- Intrapulse / Interpulse Analysis
- Pulse Train Deinterleaving
- Introduction to ELINT Technical Analysis procedures
- Introduction to Pulse Analysis Tool – real time Pulse Descriptor Word (PDW)
- Collection and Analysis tool
- PDW Analysis
- Producing ELINT Reports
- 5 days
- Any venue suitable for the client
No specific requirements for these un-accredited short courses but,please note they will all be taught in English.
The above training programmes are relevant, current and individually designed. Our courses can be combined with situational based multiagency exercises designed to meet specific training outcome requirements. The providers have a pedigree in delivering customized or catalogue courses to military, law enforcement, industry and government organisations as well as private security companies, and have a proven track record of successfully delivering courses to students whose first language is not English. The providers can also create instructor led software based training solutions designed to specific government and industry standards and train the trainer packages (T3).